Sunday 23 August 2015

Sunday Night

It is amazing how quickly the weekends runs away with you. Did some more work on the x-wing, will post up some more photos during the week, just been putting together the main sections, then the plan is to spray a base coat before getting into some serious painting.

For now here is work in progress on the 40k marine, wil lbe a few months before I get back to working on this as I stumbled across a art competition (Retrogasm Art Competition) that I am going to have a go at. Taking a retro game and updating the character, my pick was Arthur from Ghost n Goblins.

So some new wips will be gracing this blog soon

So I scrapped  part of the chest piece and integrated part of Dark Angel design into it, which works much better than just the eagle. Also playing around with some secondary decorations on the chest armor which I will scrap to re introduce some more warhammer-ish designs




No comments:

Post a Comment