Wednesday 27 February 2013

Practice, practice, practice

Well it has been a busy week in some aspects, still trying to pick up some more work, but has left me more time for making more things.

I have also started my script writing course, that a friends of mine is taking me through, which is fun. I am sure it is going to help with a couple I have that will pimp the stories out.


Been learning a lot with using Mari, wasn't to sure about it when I first started using it, but now I am in the flow of it, it is a really fun application to use. I am currently writing the diary accounts that go on the stock of the rifle, then apply the bump maps to the tape and handle, finish of the dirt pass and then spec maps.
There are a few issues I have noticed every now and then and that is the cursor disappearing when going to palettes which is annoying, especially when it de-selects your objects when you are trying to get the cursor to appear in the windows.

Here is a sneak peak






Also was testing out a base mesh in zbrush, I was originally just sculpting a bust, bust as I was thinking about the character I decided to do a full character, going to try and do a realistic character, props will be done after his costume is done.


Here are some wip shots




No comments:

Post a Comment