Tuesday 5 March 2013

Hmmmm

Hey guys, quick update.

week 2 of script writing was really cool, it was on character development. It was quite interesting to see that very similar to the way I do character design, except a lot more detailed. My home work this week is to essentially do the character sheets for all the main characters for the live action film  I want to make, as well as the world they live in. If I get time I might roll it through to the cg short I want to make starring this guy right here.

He is still in design phase, but when I originally drew up the first one (guy on far left) I also build a little story to go with him that I thought might make a cool little film.


We also got a new addition to the flat, two little kittens, so I have been baby sitting those little fellas...photos coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment