Tuesday 12 March 2013

More than enough

Bit of a quite week work wise, so more time for practicing, finished third week of the scripting writing course, going over 3 act structure, and the break down of The Heroes Journey, and started noticing it a lot more in the films I watch. So I have got my main characters, got the world they live in written up, will be setting up the treatment this week.

3d wise, I have tidied up the mad scientist guy, but he is on hold as I found a 3d comp over at cghub to enter to start getting my name out in some forums and of course more stuff to add to my portfolio.
Been wanting to get in and learn some more features in zbrush, so using the comp as a good time for that. Qmesher, sculpting wrinkles and creases (need more practice), shadowbox etc.

I wanted my post apoc character to be inspired by Dayz ( check it out, created by a kiwi), I really wanted to make a fan art piece for it, and with this come I can kill two birds with one stone.

The AK is still waiting for it's spec map, which I plan to get onto this week, then should have that ready to render and turntable set.



No comments:

Post a Comment